Friday, November 2, 2018

Journal Tsunami 2.0 Review, Bonus - Create Journals, Planners And Notebooks

https://www.marketingsharks.com/2018/11/02/journal-tsunami-2-0-review-bonus-create-journals-planners-and-notebooks/ - Journal Tsunami 2.0 Review, Bonus - Create Journals, Planners And Notebooks
https://www.marketingsharks.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/JournalTsunami2.jpg

Journal Tsunami 2.0



Journal Tsunami 2.0


Journal Tsunami 2.0 Review, Bonus - Create Journals, Planners And Notebooks



Journal Tsunami 2.0 Review, Bonus - Create Journals, Planners And Notebooks - Fast, Fun and Easy Way to learn to create a Tsunami of journals, planners and notebooks. Using my PROVEN system of 4 Steps and 2 pieces of software most people have. My 100s of students have proven my training works. Full course, Facebook Group, Ongoing Training and Group Lives.

Low Content Book Publishing is a HOT Industry right now.

My 4 Simple Steps Can Help You Create A Low Content Book Empire
Seriously SIMPLE - Yet SUPER POWERFUL

1 - Research Your Market

2 - Create Books Quickly

3 - Upload to Amazon

4 - Repeat It

Quickly Create Your Journals

Watch over my shoulder as I create a 190 page journal in under 10 mins.

Making Covers Is Easy Too

Watch as I create 10 covers in under 10 minutes

My Gift To You

You will get the PowerPoint Files for the Journal interiors and covers.

Watch Over My Shoulder:

The Basic Journal Tsunami 2.0 Course Covers:



Video 1 - Lets Look At The Low Content Market

Video 2 - The Huge Opportunity

And How To Get Started

Video 3 - What Makes These Books So Awesome

Video 4 - What Tools To Use

Video 5 - Watch Me Create a 190 Page Book in Under 10 Mins

Video 6 - 10 Covers in Under 10 Minutes

The Advanced Journal Tsunami 2.0 Course Covers:



Video 1 - A View From 10,000 Feet

Video 2 - Setting Up Your PowerPoint The Right Way

Video 3 - Let"s Create Some Journals

Video 4 - Finishing Touches

Video 5 - How To Set Up The Cover Template The RIGHT Way

Video 6 - Step By Step Creating Covers

Video 7 - Create The PDF To Upload To KDP Print - FLAG FREE

Video 8 - Step By Step Upload To KDP Print

Video 9 - Approval Steps

I have been on Amazon for over 5 years and I have over 1000 titles under different aliases and brand names. I have recently created these processes to make sure YOU can create great journals, planners and low content books on Amazon using my Simple 4 step process, 2 Tools and KDP Print.

Access to ALL of this Step By Step Instruction, plus Active Facebook Group, plus Bonuses plus my on going Live Streams in the Facebook Group

Now YOU Can Learn An EASY , FAST & FUN WAY To Design Your Own Journals and Planners.

I have created almost 2,000 Books between Createspace and KPD Print in the past 6 months!

I am helping my students do the same thing I have done.

Extra Bonuses


More Info


Journal Tsunami 2.0 Review, Bonus - Create Journals, Planners And Notebooks




https://www.marketingsharks.com/2018/11/02/journal-tsunami-2-0-review-bonus-create-journals-planners-and-notebooks/
#CreatespacePublishing, #JournalPublishing, #JournalTsunami20, #JournalTsunami20Bonus, #JournalTsunami20Bonuses, #JournalTsunami20Review, #Journals, #KdpPrint, #LowContentPublishing, #Notebooks, #Planners, #PublishingJournals, #SelfPublishing

No comments:

Post a Comment