Sunday, November 11, 2018

Mega Black Friday Offer From Sean Mize ($8.31 Right NOW!)

https://www.marketingsharks.com/2018/11/11/mega-black-friday/ - Mega Black Friday Offer From Sean Mize ($8.31 Right NOW!)
https://www.marketingsharks.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/SeanMize.jpg

Mega Black Friday



Mega Black Friday


2018 Early Bird Sean Mize Mega Black Friday



Mega Black Friday Offer From Sean Mize - not only am I heavily discounting for this Black Friday sale . . I"m including components that I have NEVER released before anywhere at any time, at any price!

Component 1: 20,000 PLUS words of unreleased, unpublished brand new print (written) content I"ve generated recently



The email campaign I used to sell 140 units at $39 each . . . this massive document is 9,712 words!! and can be made into a resellable sample campaign, used as a training, and so on
Intro to Sales Funnel Automation (1205 words)

You can take these, polish them up, make them yours . . and you have powerful web content or book content!

the Mathematical Formula for Online Success Doc - 3136 words
A ramble about embracing risk and doing what no one else has ever done (2014 words)

12 Product Launch Campaigns Pre-Written Emails (I had even forgotten I wrote this!!) - 6227 words

Component 2: You get syndication rights to all my 2018 Weekly Coaching Calls


I have NEVER offered these kinds of rights to these before, and may never do this again, but I am wanting to make this the BEST Black Friday Sale Ever

These are the recordings from all my 2018 Weekly Group Coaching calls . . varied topics, you can copy these for your own 2019 training!

With each call valued at $50, this is easily $2500 in additional value for this component . . .

Component 3: 3 standalone trainings which will be sold as individual wsos in the next few weeks


1) My plan to generate $100k by the end of the year, on the WarriorPlus network . . . I will give you insider details for how I plan to do it, the ideas I have, and how you can get
How I am masterminding it

Why I believe it is possible

How to Get Others to Contribute

2) How to Create Offers Out of Thin Air That Convert Like Crazy . . and Make you $100s of Dollars an Hour

This will reveal a brand new concept I"ve recently discovered, that actually allowed me to generate about $25 PER SUBSCRIBER ON MY LIST last month
3) A brand new offer method where YOU can create your own income plan by the end of the year, literally start from scratch, and get sales coming in . . . . and I"ll even post your offer on my site!!!

Now, these 3 trainings are easily worth $100 each . . . so that"s a value of $300 right there

Component 4: 30 of my own personally written salesletters that I"ve written in the last year or so, to give you massive ideas



These are sales letters I wrote this year . . some for practically practice, some to sell coaching, some to share ideas . . these are off-the-cuff - some of my best sales letter writing of the year . . .

These are some of the products I wrote these letters for:

a sales funnel training, an email campaign training, a coaching program training, a membership training, a business model training, a funnel training, an automation training, a watch me training (powerful concept), another coaching training a package offer (like if you want to package resale rights, etc) and many more (30++)

If I were to write 30 sales letters for you, it would be worth easily $15,000 or more . . but again, I"m really wanting to add massive value to this Mega-Black Friday Sale -


Component 5: My Webinar Mega Package - Also never released . . . this is a package of 5 webinar scripts I"ve written this year


Webinar Campaign System Webinar (powerpoint)- I used this to sell my $297 Webinar Campaign System

Application Webinar to Talk With Me and Invest $3000 - $7000 (powerpoint) (you can use this to take your own applications, many of the big names are using this to get high value folks on the phone, then sell at $5000 - $20,000)
Free book funnel upsell offer . . someone buys my book for shipping + handling, then they watch this video sales letter to buy an upsell (powerpoint)

The webinar that sold my $2k Mastermind - the $2k Mastermind Webinar (powerpoint)
The high ticket selling webinar . . . this is not powerpoint, this is on a word doc - just the script (I didn"t finish it, about 4000 words in this) (powerpoint)

This is a massive package, my biggest and baddest Black Friday sale ever!

I made a decision when creating this mega early Bird Black Friday sale to make it the best ever . . . brand new content, rock bottom pricing, and it"s a total value of over $20,300, even at $1,000 or $2,000 it"s a super deal

Actually, the Mega Black Friday Offer is $8.31, as I write this:



Extra Bonuses


More Info


2018 Early Bird Sean Mize Mega Black Friday


https://www.marketingsharks.com/2018/11/11/mega-black-friday/
#BlackFriday, #BlackFridaySeanMize, #MegaBlackFriday, #MegaBlackFridayBonus, #MegaBlackFridayBonuses, #MegaBlackFridayOffer, #MegaBlackFridayReview, #Plr, #SeanMize, #SeanMizeBlackFriday, #SeanMizeOffer, #SeanMizePlr

No comments:

Post a Comment